JOINT VENTURE WITH YAFO CAPITAL, LTD.
With the idea to have representatives for licensing transactions in Europe and in China, FCF Life Sciences formed a joint venture with Yafo Capital, Ltd. in 2019. Together, we form a unique team to address the needs of our European and Asian clients. Our aim is to facilitate and guarantee a smooth partnering process.
Facts on Yafo Capital, Ltd.
- Shanghai based advisory firm
- Established network and access to leading 200+ Pharma and MedTech companies in Asia
- Team of 20+ professionals with banking and healthcare background
- ~20 completed transactions within the last five years
ACCESS CHINA FORUM
ACCESS CHINA is the most effective deal-making platform for Western pharma and biotech leaders looking to enter or expand in the Chinese market. ACCESS CHINA creates invaluable business development opportunities by directly connecting and meeting with the right partners for development, licensing or commercial collaborations.
Life Sciences Venture Capital Monitor – Europe 02/2023 published
FCF Fox Corporate Finance GmbH is delighted to publish the new “FCF Life Sciences Venture Capital Monitor – Europe 02/2023”. The Monitor is a monthly published overview of venture capital trends in the European Life Sciences sector.
As of the end of February 2023 we identify the following current VC trends in Europe:
- In 2023, overall Life Sciences funding has reached EUR 977m
- Top 5 Deals exceed EUR 40m each, largest transaction amounted to EUR 130m in Amolyt Pharma (France)
- Flerie Invest (Sweden) dominates the Top 5 Investors (by deal volume), followed by Novo Holdings (Denmark) and EQT Life Sciences (Netherlands)
- Biotech received 56% of the total investment volume (+7 compare to the previous month)
- Oncology dominates as the top indication in Biotechnology
To access the full report, please click here.
By Dr. Mathias Schott, Johannes Link and Marco Buonafede-Bennardo.
If you are interested in exploring China licensing opportunities, please contact us: