The FCF IPO Market Monitor is the most comprehensive analysis of European IPOs, providing relevant valuation metrics (e.g. ratios, multiples), general information and performance data of European IPOs that have been issued within the last twelve months such as:
- Multiple analysis
- Pricing and volume analysis
- Share price / Trading analysis
- Size segment analysis
- Advisory information
- Growth analysis
- Index performance
- Key IPO statistics
- Market volatility analysis
- Multiple Analysis
- Pricing and Volume Analysis
- Share Price / Trading Analysis
- Size Segment Analysis
- Advisory Information
- Growth Analysis
- Index Performance
- Key IPO Statistics
- Market Volatility Analysis
FCF prepares customized IPO studies upon request for topics such as:
- Comparison US vs. German IPO market
- Sector IPO analysis
- Impact study of different market phases / timing on IPO characteristics
- Size impact on IPO performance (micro vs. small vs. medium vs. large cap)
- Impact analysis of equity story and fundamental performance in IPO and post-IPO scenarios
SMALLCAP / MIDCAP RESEARCH SERIES
The FCF SmallCap / MidCap research reports are periodically updated and cover eight specific sectors as well as certain general capital market developments. Based on the data of publicly listed European corporates, the respective sector and market are individually analyzed. Our systematic analyses include information to, amongst others:
Automotive Supplier Market Study Research on the automotive supplier sector based on available data from European automotive suppliers.
European Chemicals Market Study
Research on the chemicals sector based on available data from European chemical companies.
Forestry, Paper and Packaging Market Study Research on the forestry, paper and packaging sector based on available data from European forestry, paper and packaging companies.
Industrial Machinery Market StudyResearch on the industrial machinery sector based on available data from European industrial machinery companies.
Metals & Materials Market Study
Research on the metals & materials sector based on available data from European metals & materials producers.
Logistics & Transportation Market StudyResearch on the logistics and transport sector based on publicly available data from European logistics and transportation providers.
European Infrastructure & Construction Market StudyResearch on the logistics and transport sector based on publicly available data from European logistics and transportation providers.
Bank Monitor Analysis of the historic and current spreads of credit default swaps for banks most active in the German corporate lending market.
IPO Market MonitorProviding relevant valuation metrics (e.g. ratios, multiples), general information and performance data of European IPOs that have been issued within the last six months.
Valuation MonitorThe FCF Valuation Monitor is a comprehensive quarterly valuation analysis (e.g. ratios and multiples) for the German small / midcap market segment of selected industry sectors.
NEWS & PRESS
FCF Fox Corporate Finance GmbH is delighted to publish the new “FCF Industrial Machinery Market Study – 2021”. Based on available data from European industrial machinery producers, the FCF Industrial Machinery Market Study is a
2. FCF Fremd­kapital-Tag 20. Mai 2021 Der FCF Fremdkapital-Tag Unsere FCF Fremdkapital-Tag-Konferenzen bieten Einblick in die aktuellsten Fremdkapitalmarkt-Entwicklungen sowie in Finanzierungsstrategien, -instrumente und -anbieter. Die Konferenzen möchten darüber hinaus eine Networking-Plattform für (kaufmännische) Geschäftsführer, (Finanz-)Vorstände,
5th ECP from 24 – 26 February 2021 (digital) – International decision-makers come together at Industry Speed-Dating gathering and FCF appears as sponsor The 5th ECP as the leading Industry Speed-Dating event for all industries