FCF regularly engages in comprehensive research on the public European bond market based on publicly available data. The findings are published quarterly in the
FCF CREDIT MONITOR
The FCF Credit Monitor includes the following sectors:Comprehensive Sector Coverage:
- Consumer Discretionary
- Consumer Staples
- Information Technology
- Yield curves across all rating classes by sector and maturity
- Yield across all sectors by rating class and maturity
- Historical 3-year yield development across all industries and rating classes by maturity
- Detailled sector analysis including:
- Yield curves by rating class and maturity
- Historical 3-year yield developments across all maturities by rating classes
- The analysis of the average bond yields by sector across all rating classes shows the significant industry differences. While the utilities sector shows the lowest yields (1Y: ~ 1.00%, 10Y: ~ 2.00%), the energy sector shows the highest yields across all rating classes (1Y: 2.75%, 10Y: 3.70%)
- The yield curve analysis by rating class across all sectors shows that investment grade rating classes (AAA-BBB) on average have negative yields for bond maturities of up to 2 years (BBB) and even 7 years (AAA). Across all sectors, Spreads between yield curves within the investment grade category are relatively small, while spreads between yield curves within the non-investment grade category (starting at BB) are wider. Bonds which are issued by a CCC-rated corporate show a high, inverse yield curve (1Y: 11.30%, 10Y: 10.26%)
- Economical and political events have significant influences on the bond market. In the near past, the covid-19 pandemic caused average yields across all sectors and rating classes to jump dramatically above 7.00%. Since then, global government programs and the development of a vaccine let yields decrease below pre-covid-19 levels
SMALLCAP / MIDCAP RESEARCH SERIES
The FCF SmallCap / MidCap research reports are periodically updated and cover eight specific sectors as well as certain general capital market developments. Based on the data of publicly listed European corporates, the respective sector and market are individually analyzed. Our systematic analyses include information to, amongst others:
Automotive Supplier Market Study Research on the automotive supplier sector based on available data from European automotive suppliers.
European Chemicals Market Study
Research on the chemicals sector based on available data from European chemical companies.
Forestry, Paper and Packaging Market Study Research on the forestry, paper and packaging sector based on available data from European forestry, paper and packaging companies.
Industrial Machinery Market StudyResearch on the industrial machinery sector based on available data from European industrial machinery companies.
Metals & Materials Market Study
Research on the metals & materials sector based on available data from European metals & materials producers.
Logistics & Transportation Market StudyResearch on the logistics and transport sector based on publicly available data from European logistics and transportation providers.
European Infrastructure & Construction Market StudyResearch on the logistics and transport sector based on publicly available data from European logistics and transportation providers.
Bank Monitor Analysis of the historic and current spreads of credit default swaps for banks most active in the German corporate lending market.
IPO Market MonitorProviding relevant valuation metrics (e.g. ratios, multiples), general information and performance data of European IPOs that have been issued within the last six months.
Valuation MonitorThe FCF Valuation Monitor is a comprehensive quarterly valuation analysis (e.g. ratios and multiples) for the German small / midcap market segment of selected industry sectors.
NEWS & PRESS
5th ECP from 24 – 26 February 2021 (digital) – International decision-makers come together at Industry Speed-Dating gathering and FCF appears as sponsor The 5th ECP as the leading Industry Speed-Dating event for all industries
FCF Fox Corporate Finance GmbH is delighted to publish the new “FCF European Infrastructure & Construction Market Study – 2020”. Based on available data from European infrastructure and construction companies, the FCF Infrastructure & Construction