FCF Fox Corporate Finance GmbH is delighted to publish the new “FCF Valuation Monitor – Q1 2022”.
The FCF Valuation Monitor is a comprehensive valuation analysis for the German small / midcap market segment and is published by FCF on a quarterly basis.
Key insights of Q1 2022 are:
- Since the market shock in March 2020 in response to the global Covid-19 pandemic, all four major German indices have recovered. After reaching record highs in November 2021, the indices have sold off strongly but still show a positive 36-month performance
- Investor uncertainty due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, resurging inflation and interest rates combined with the possibility of an end of the central banks’ Asset Purchase Programs and the war in Ukraine led to a volatile market development over the last twelve months with negative performances of all four major German indices
- Since the beginning of March, all four major German indices started to climb again, limiting the overall loss in Q1 2022
- The 12-month development of sector indices is manifold with performances ranging from +32.2% (IT Services) to -43.1% (Internet Products / Services)
- Across all sectors, sales are expected to grow at 14.0% per annum between 2020 and 2023, while the Media & Entertainment, Renewable Products / Services and Transportation & Logistics sectors show sales growth rates of above 20%
To access the full report, please click here.
By Arno Fuchs, Tristan Blümli, Yasmin Herrmann and Florian Hoch