FCF Fox Corporate Finance GmbH is pleased to publish the new “FCF TMT Market Study – 2020”..
Based on available data from European TMT companies, the FCF TMT Market Study is a detailed and comprehensive analysis of the TMT sector and especially addresses the European small/midcap market segment.Key findings of the FCF TMT Market Study are:
- Revenue is expected to decrease by -9.6% from ’19 to ’20
- EBITDA is expected to increase by 6.3% from ’19 to ’20
- EBIT is expected to decrease by -10.9% from ’19 to ’20
- EV / EBITDA valuation multiple increased from 14.9x in ’19 to 16.0x LTM
- EV / EBIT valuation multiple increased from 21.4x in ’19 to 24.7x LTM
- Interest cover ratio decreased from 24.9x in ’19 to 22.4x LTM
- Implied cost of capital (WACC) decreased from 6.4% in ’19 to 5.7% LTM
- The number of Private Equity (PE) and M&A deals decreased from 990 in ’18 to 605 in ’19 (PE) and from 1,421 to 818 (M&A)
To access the full report, please click here.
By Marcel Lange, Tristan Blümli, Marco Buonafede and Yasmin Herrmann.