FCF Fox Corporate Finance GmbH is delighted to publish the new “FCF Pharmaceutical Market Study – 2022”.
Based on available data from European pharmaceutical providers, the FCF Pharmaceutical Market Study is a detailed and comprehensive analysis of the pharmaceutical sector and especially addresses the European small- / midcap market segment.
Key findings of the FCF Pharmaceutical Market Study (October 2022):
- Revenue is expected to increase by 5.5% from ’21 to ’22
- EBITDA is expected to increase by 7.8% from ’21 to ’22
- EBIT is expected to increase by 2.4% from ’21 to ’22
- EV / EBITDA valuation multiple decreased significantly from 14.0x in ’21 to 10.9x LTM
- Net leverage decreased from 1.6x in ’21 to 1.3x LTM
- Interest cover ratio decreased from 61.8x in ’21 to 59.6x LTM
- The number of Private Equity (PE) deals increased from 55 in ’20 to 67 in ’21 and M&A deal activity increased from 45 in ’20 to 53 in ‘21
To access the full report, please click here.
By Kai Frömert, Marcel Lange, Tristan Blümli, Marco Buonafede Bennardo, Yasmin Herrmann and Florian Hoch.