FCF Fox Corporate Finance GmbH is delighted to publish the new “FCF Life Sciences Venture Capital Monitor – Europe 11/2020”.
The Monitor is a monthly published overview of venture capital trends in the European Life Sciences sector.
As of the end of November 2020, we identify the following current VC trends in Europe:
- In 2020, overall Life Sciences funding has reached EUR 8,466m so far
- Top 5 deals exceed EUR 150m each, largest transaction amounted to EUR 600m in 2Eyes Vision SL
- Bpifrance still dominates the Top 5 Investors, Mercia Asset Management (United Kingdom) displaces Hiventures (Hungary) on fourth rank
- The Biotechnology sector received 53% of the total investment volume (+1% point compared to the previous month)
- Immunology still dominates as the top indication
To access the full report, please click here.