FCF Fox Corporate Finance GmbH is delighted to publish the new “FCF Life Sciences Venture Capital Monitor – Europe 02/2021”.
The Monitor is a monthly published overview of venture capital trends in the European Life Sciences sector.
As of the end of February 2021 we identify the following current VC trends in Europe:
- In 2021, overall Life Sciences funding has reached EUR 1,333m so far
- Top 5 Deals exceed EUR 75m each, largest transaction amounted to EUR 160m in NewAmsterdam Pharma B.V.
- BlackRock (USA) still dominates the Top 5 Investors (by deal volume), followed by Zukunftsfonds Heilbronn (Germany) and OrbiMed (USA)
- The Biotechnology sector received 67% of the total investment volume (-3% points compared to the previous month)
- Oncology still dominates as the top indication
To access the full report, please click here.