FCF Fox Corporate Finance GmbH is delighted to publish the new “FCF Biotech Venture Capital Monitor – USA 11/2023”.
The Monitor is a monthly published overview of venture capital trends in the US-Biotech sector.
As of the end of November 2023, we identify the following current VC trends in the US-Biotech sector:
- In 2023, overall Biotech funding in the USA has reached USD 21,391m
- Compared to November 2022 the financing volume decreased by roughly 28% (29,739m vs. 21,391m)
- The top 5 deals exceed USD 273m each, the largest transaction amounted to USD 401m with ElevateBio
- Terremoto Biosciences has the highest transaction Volume of USD 175m in November, followed by Kyverna USD 152m and Cognito Therapeutics USD 129m
- ARCH Venture Partners (USA) is leading the Top 5 Investors (by deal volume), followed by RA Capital Management (USA) and OrbiMed (USA)
- As an indication oncology records the highest investment activity
To access the full report, please click here.