FCF Fox Corporate Finance GmbH is delighted to publish the new “FCF Biotech Venture Capital Monitor – USA 09/2023”.
The Monitor is a monthly published overview of venture capital trends in the US-Biotech sector.
As of the end of September 2023, we identify the following current VC trends in the US-Biotech sector:
- In 2023, overall Biotech funding in the USA has reached USD 15,803m
- Compared to September 2022 the financing volume decreased by almost 38% (25,350m vs. 15,803m)
- The top 5 deals exceed USD 273m each, the largest transaction amounted to USD 401m with ElevateBio
- Generate Biomedicines has the highest transaction Volume of USD 273m in September, followed by ReCode Therapeutics USD 260m and Nimbus Therapeutics USD 210m
- ARCH Venture Partners (USA) is leading the Top 5 Investors (by deal volume), followed by Flagship Pioneering (USA) and OrbiMed (USA)
- As an indication oncology records the highest investment activity
To access the full report, please click here.