FCF Fox Corporate Finance GmbH is delighted to publish the new “FCF Biotech Venture Capital Monitor – USA 06/2023”.
The Monitor is a monthly published overview of venture capital trends in the US-Biotech sector.
As of the end of June 2023, we identify the following current VC trends in the US-Biotech sector:
- In 2023, overall Biotech funding in the USA has reached USD 9,562m
- Compared to June 2022 the financing volume decreased twofold (20,106m vs. 9,562m)
- Oncology dominates as the top indication
- Upstream Bio has the highest transaction Volume of USD 200m in June, followed by Alkeus Pharmaceuticals USD 150m and Bitterroot Bio USD 145m
- ARCH Venture Partners (USA) is leading the Top 5 Investors (by deal volume), followed by Alexandria Venture Investments (USA) and Google Ventures (USA)
- The top 5 deals exceed USD 190m each, largest transaction amounted to USD 401m in ElevateBio
To access the full report, please click here.