FCF Fox Corporate Finance GmbH is delighted to publish the new “FCF Life Sciences Venture Capital Monitor – 07/2020”.
The Monitor is a monthly published overview of biotechnology, pharmaceutical, medical technology and healthcare technology companies, displaying venture capital financing trends in the European life sciences industry.
As of the end of July 2020, we identify the following current VC trends in Europe:
- Overall Life Sciences funding reaches EUR 5,069m
- Top 5 deals exceed EUR 150m each, largest transaction amounts to EUR 560m (CureVac)
- Bpifrance still dominates the Top 5 Investors, British Investor Mercia Asset Management and French Investor Idinvest Partners displace Investiere (Switzerland) and BioInnovation Institute (BII) (Denmark)
- Biotechnology received 61% of the total investment volume (+3%-points compared to the previous month)
- Immunology displaces Oncology as the top indication
To access the full report, please click here.