FCF Fox Corporate Finance GmbH is delighted to publish the new “FCF Healthcare & Life Sciences Venture Capital Monitor – Europe 07/2023”. The Monitor is a monthly published overview of venture capital trends in the European Life Sciences sector.
As of the end of July 2023 we identify the following current VC trends in Europe:
- In 2023, overall Life Sciences funding has reached EUR 5,325m
- Biotech received 46% of the total investment volume (-1% compared to the previous month)
- Oncology dominates as the top indication in Biotech
- Tenpoint Therapeutics (United Kingdom) has the highest transaction volume of EUR 64m in July, followed by Neko Health (Sweden) EUR 60 and Causaly (United Kingdom) EUR 55m
- The European Innovation Council Fund (Belgium) dominates the Top 5 Investors (by deal volume), followed by Revival Healthcare Capital (United States) and Gilde Healthcare Partners (Netherlands)
- Top 5 Deals exceed EUR 130m each, largest transaction amounted to EUR 683m in YgEia3 (United Kingdom)
To access the full report, please click here.