FCF Fox Corporate Finance GmbH is delighted to publish the new “FCF Forestry, Paper & Packaging Market Study – 2022”.
FCF regularly engages in research on the forestry, paper and packaging sector based on available data from European timber, paper and packaging manufacturers. The findings are regularly published in the FCF Forestry, Paper & Packaging Study.
Key findings of the FCF Forestry, Paper & Packaging Market Study (October 2022):
- Revenue is expected to increase by 24.8% from ’21 to ’22
- EBITDA is expected to increase by 47.1% from ’21 to ’22
- EBIT is expected to increase by 68.2% from ’21 to ’22
- EV / EBITDA valuation multiple decreased from 9.5x in ’21 to 7.6x LTM
- Net leverage decreased from 1.9x in ’21 to 1.4x LTM
- Interest cover ratio increased significantly from 31.7x in ’21 to 42.8x LTM
- The number of Private Equity (PE) deals increased from 28 in ’20 to 32 in ’21 and M&A deal activity increased from 74 in ’20 to 113 in ‘21
To access the full report, please click here.
By Kai Frömert, Marcel Lange, Tristan Blümli, Marco Buonafede Bennardo, Yasmin Herrmann and Florian Hoch.