FCF Fox Corporate Finance GmbH is delighted to publish the new “FCF Biotech Venture Capital Monitor – USA 08/2022”.
The Monitor is a monthly published overview of venture capital trends in the US-Biotech sector.
As of the end of August 2022, we identify the following current VC trends in the US-Biotech sector:
- In 2022, overall Biotech funding in the USA has reached USD 21,632m so far
- The top 5 deals exceed USD 340m each, largest transaction amounted to USD 3,000m in Altos Labs
- ARCH Venture Partners (USA) is leading the Top 5 Investors (by deal volume), followed by 8VC (USA) and Alexandria Venture Investments (USA)
- Oncology dominates as the top indication
- For the first time in 2022 the aggregated deal volume is lower than in the previous year
To access the full report, please click here.