FCF Fox Corporate Finance GmbH is delighted to publish the new “FCF Life Sciences Venture Capital Monitor – Europe 06/2021”.
The Monitor is a monthly published overview of venture capital trends in the European Life Sciences sector.
As of the end of June 2021, we identify the following current VC trends in Europe:
- In 2021, overall Life Sciences funding has reached EUR 7,330m so far
- Top 5 Deals exceed EUR 190m each, largest transaction amounted to EUR 253m in CMR Surgical Ltd. (United Kingdom)
- BlackRock (USA) still dominates the Top 5 Investors (by deal volume), followed by Fidelity Management & Research (USA) and Novo Holdings (Denmark)
- The Biotechnology sector received 49% of the total investment volume (-8% points compared to the previous month)
- Oncology overtakes Central Nervous System as the top indication
To access the full report, please click here.