FCF Fox Corporate Finance GmbH is delighted to publish the new “FCF Life Sciences Venture Capital Monitor – 10/2020”.
The Monitor is a monthly published overview of biotechnology, pharmaceutical, medical technology and healthcare technology companies, displaying venture capital financing trends in the European life sciences industry.
As of the end of October 2020, we identify the following current VC trends in Europe:
- Overall Life Sciences funding reaches EUR 7,638m
- Top 5 deals exceed EUR 150m each, largest transaction amounts to EUR 600m (2Eyes Vision)
- Bpifrance still dominates the Top 5 Investors, Hiventures (Hungary) displaces Novo Holdings (Denmark) on fourth rank
- The Biotechnology sector received 52% of the total investment volume (-3% points compared to the previous month)
- Immunology still dominates as the top indication
To access the full report, please click here.