FCF Fox Corporate Finance GmbH is delighted to publish the new “FCF Life Sciences Venture Capital Monitor – 06/2020”.
The Monitor is a monthly published overview of biotechnology, pharmaceutical, medical technology and healthcare technology companies, displaying venture capital financing trends in the European life sciences industry.
As of the end of June 2020, we identify the following current VC trends in Europe:
- Overall Life Sciences funding reaches EUR 3,821m
- Top 5 deals exceed EUR 150m each, largest transaction amounts to EUR 278m
- Bpifrance still dominates the Top 5 Investors, Swiss Accelerator Venture Kick displaces Almi Invest (Sweden)
- Biotechnology received 56% of the total investment volume
- “Oncology” still dominates as the top indication, whereas “Central Nervous System” remains on second rank
To access the full report, please click here.