FCF Fox Corporate Finance GmbH is delighted to publish the new “FCF Life Sciences Venture Capital Monitor – 05/2020”.
The Monitor is a monthly published overview of biotechnology, pharmaceutical, medical technology and healthcare technology companies, displaying venture capital financing trends in the European life sciences industry.
As of the end of May 2020, we identify the following current VC trends in Europe:
- Overall Life Sciences funding reaches EUR 3,027m
- Top 5 deals are above EUR 150m, respectively
- Bpifrance still dominates the Top 5 Investors, Swiss investor Investiere displaces Idinvest Partners (France)
- Biotechnology received more than half of total investment volume
- “Oncology” still dominates as the top indication, whereas “Central Nervous System” replaces “Immunology” on second rank
To access the full report, please click here.