FCF Fox Corporate Finance GmbH is delighted to publish the new “FCF Life Sciences Venture Capital Monitor – 04/2020”.
The Monitor is a monthly published overview of biotechnology, pharmaceutical, medical technology and healthcare technology companies, displaying venture capital financing trends in the European life sciences industry.
As of the end of April 2020, we identify the following current VC trends in Europe:
- Overall Life Sciences funding reaches EUR 2,142m
- Top 5 deals are well above EUR 100m
- Scandinavian VCs entered the Top 5 investor ranking: Bioinnovation Institute (Denmark) on second rank, Almi Invest (Sweden) on fourth rank
- Biotechnology received more than half of total investment volume
- Oncology and Immunology still dominate as the top indications
To access the full report, please click here.