FCF Fox Corporate Finance GmbH is delighted to publish the new “FCF Life Sciences Venture Capital Monitor – Europe 10/2022”. The Monitor is a monthly published overview of venture capital trends in the European Life Sciences sector.
As of the end of October 2022 we identify the following current VC trends in Europe:
- Bpifrance (France) dominates the Top 5 Investors (by deal volume), followed by Eurazeo (France) and General Atlantic (United States)
- Biotech received 44% of the total investment volume, (+1% compared to the previous month)
- In 2022, overall Life Sciences funding has reached EUR 8,654m so far
- Top 5 Deals exceed EUR 140m each, largest transaction amounted to EUR 500m in Doctolib (France)
- Oncology still dominates as the top indication in Biotechnology
To access the full report, please click here.