FCF Fox Corporate Finance GmbH is delighted to publish the new “FCF Life Sciences Venture Capital Monitor – Europe 04/2023”. The Monitor is a monthly published overview of venture capital trends in the European Life Sciences sector.
As of the end of April 2023 we identify the following current VC trends in Europe:
- In 2023, overall Life Sciences funding has reached EUR 2,446m
- Top 5 Deals exceed EUR 90m each, largest transaction amounted to EUR 138m in Distalmotion (Switzerland)
- Revival Healthcare Capital (United States) dominates the Top 5 Investors (by deal volume), followed by Novo Holdings (Denmark) and Gilde Healthcare Partners (Netherlands)
- Biotech received 53% of the total investment volume (+3% compare to the previous month)
- Oncology dominates as the top indication in Biotechnology
To access the full report, please click here.