FCF Fox Corporate Finance GmbH is delighted to publish the new “FCF Valuation Monitor – Q4 2021”.
The FCF Valuation Monitor is a comprehensive valuation analysis for the German small / midcap market segment and is published by FCF on a quarterly basis.
Key insights of Q4 2021 are:
- All four major German indices have recovered from the market shock in March 2020 in response to the global Covid-19 pandemic and reached new record highs in November 2021
- Investor uncertainty due to the ongoing pandemic, resurging inflation rates and the possibility of an end of the central banks’ asset purchase programmes led to a volatile market development throughout 2021. High inflation rates and supply bottlenecks led to a pullback of all major indices in October 2021 before bouncing back to high year-end levels
- The TecDAX outperformed its German peers, gaining +20.9% over the last 12 months
- In the last 12 months, the great majority of industries showed positive share price performances with gains ranging from +7.8% (Communications Services) to +66.3% (IT Services). Only the Internet Products / Services industry recorded share price losses of -14.5%
- Across all sectors, sales are expected to grow at 13.3% per annum between 2020 and 2023, while the Media & Entertainment, Renewable Products / Services and Transportation & Logistics sectors show sales growth rates of above 20%
To access the full report, please click here.
By Arno Fuchs, Tristan Blümli and Yasmin Herrmann