FCF Fox Corporate Finance GmbH is delighted to publish the new “FCF Pharmaceutical Market Study – 2021”.
Based on available data from European pharmaceutical providers, the FCF Pharmaceutical Market Study is a detailed and comprehensive analysis of the pharmaceutical sector and especially addresses the European small- / midcap market segment.
Key findings of the FCF Pharmaceutical Market Study (December 2021):
- Revenue is expected to increase by +6.7% from ’20 to ’21
- EBITDA is expected to increase by +13.7% from ’20 to ’2
- EBIT is expected to increase by +14.5% from ’20 to ’21
- EV / EBITDA valuation multiple increased from 12.4x in ’20 to 15.9x LTM
- Net leverage slightly stayed at 1.6x in ’20 and LTM
- Interest cover ratio decreased from 58.1x in ’20 to 51.4x LTM
- The number of Private Equity (PE) deals increased from 42 in ’19 to 53 in ’20 and M&A deal activity increased from 35 in ’19 to 43 in ‘20
To access the full report, please click here.
By Kai Frömert, Marcel Lange, Tristan Blümli, Marco Buonafede Bennardo, Yasmin Herrmann and Maximilian Hönig.