FCF Fox Corporate Finance GmbH is delighted to publish the new “FCF Life Sciences Venture Capital Monitor – Europe 12/2021”.
The Monitor is a monthly published overview of venture capital trends in the European Life Sciences sector.
As of the end of December 2021 we identify the following current VC trends in Europe:
- In 2021, overall Life Sciences funding has reached EUR 13,874m
- Top 5 Deals exceed EUR 200m each, largest transaction amounted to EUR 497m in CMR Surgical Ltd. (United Kingdom)
- Novo Holdings (Denmark) dominates the Top 5 Investors (by deal volume), followed by BlackRock (USA) and Fidelity Management & Research (USA)
- The MedTech sector received 32% of the total investment volume (-5% points compared to the previous month)
- Central Nervous System dominates as the top indication of the Biotechnology sector
To access the full report, please click here.