FCF Fox Corporate Finance GmbH is delighted to publish the new “FCF Life Sciences Venture Capital Monitor – Europe 12/2020”.
The Monitor is a monthly published overview of venture capital trends in the European Life Sciences sector.
As of the end of December 2020, we identify the following current VC trends in Europe:
- In 2020, overall Life Sciences funding amounted to EUR 9,095m (+68% compared to 2019)
- Top 5 deals in 2020 exceed EUR 150m each, largest transaction amounted to EUR 600m in 2Eyes Vision SL
- Bpifrance (France, 32 transactions) dominated the Top 5 Investors ranking, followed by Venture Kick (Switzerland, 25 transactions) and High-Tech Gründerfonds (Germany, 18 transactions)
- The Biotechnology sector received 53% of the total investment volume
- In 2020, Immunology dominated as the top indication (27% of all transactions in the Biotechnology sector)
To access the full report, please click here.