FCF Fox Corporate Finance GmbH is delighted to publish the new “FCF Life Sciences Venture Capital Monitor – Europe 11/2021”.
The Monitor is a monthly published overview of venture capital trends in the European Life Sciences sector.
As of the end of November 2021 we identify the following current VC trends in Europe:
- In 2021, overall Life Sciences funding has reached EUR 12,769m so far
- Top 5 Deals exceed EUR 200m each, largest transaction amounted to EUR 497m in CMR Surgical Ltd. (United Kingdom)
- BlackRock (USA) still dominates the Top 5 Investors (by deal volume), followed by Fidelity Management & Research (USA) and Sofinnova Partners (France)
- The MedTech sector received 37% of the total investment volume (+7% points compared to the previous month)
- Oncology dominates as the top indication of the Biotechnology sector
To access the full report, please click here.