FCF Fox Corporate Finance GmbH is delighted to publish the new “FCF Life Sciences Venture Capital Monitor – Europe 01/2021”.
The Monitor is a monthly published overview of venture capital trends in the European Life Sciences sector.
As of the end of January 2021 we identify the following current VC trends in Europe:
- In 2021, overall Life Sciences funding has reached EUR 896m so far
- Top 5 Deals exceed EUR 50m each, largest transaction amounted to EUR 160m in NewAmsterdam Pharma B.V.
- BlackRock (USA) dominates the Top 5 Investors (by deal volume), followed by Bpifrance (France) and Life Sciences Partners (The Netherlands)
- The Biotechnology sector received 70% of the total investment volume
- Oncology dominates as the top indication
To access the full report, please click here.