FCF Fox Corporate Finance GmbH is delighted to publish the new “FCF Life Sciences Public Equity Monitor – 05/2020”.
The Public Equity Monitor, part of FCF Life Sciences Research Series, is the most detailed and comprehensive valuation analysis for biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical technology companies in the micro, small and midcap market segment in Europe.
Categorized by subsectors / indications, it provides relevant valuation metrics (e.g. ratios, multiples), general information, performance data, analyst consensus and shareholder analysis as well as statistics by region and subsector / indication.
The selection of companies is based on the following criteria:
- Companies operating in the biotechnology, pharmaceutical, medical technology, service or other sectors
- Headquarters located in Europe
- Current market capitalization is between EUR 50 million and EUR 1 billion as to focus on the micro – mid cap market segment instead of the large / blue chip Life Sciences companies
- Life Sciences companies with a market capitalization below EUR 50m and above EUR 1 billion were excluded
- The therapeutics sector was further divided into the following indications: Oncology, Central Nervous System, Infectious Diseases, Immunology, Ophthalmology, Rare Diseases, Respiratory, Diversified and Others
- FCF may add additional companies on its own discretion (regardless of market capitalization)
To access the full report, please click here: Life Sciences Research