- FCF Life Sciences cooperating with DACH Advisory
- Dr. Mathias Schott: “A major step for our clients”
Munich, July 7th , 2021 – FCF Life Sciences, a business unit of FCF Corporate Finance GmbH (“FCF”), is expanding its presence in the United Arab Emirates. The Munich-based company has concluded a cooperation agreement with DACH Advisory, a finance and investment company headquartered in Dubai. “This partnership is a major step for our clients,” said Dr. Mathias Schott, Director of FCF Life Sciences. According to Schott, collaboration with DACH Advisory gives German and European life sciences companies a way to gain the attention of investors from the Arab region. Schott said, “With this partnership, we are facilitating access for our clients to investors from the United Arab Emirates who would otherwise be difficult to reach.”
The partnership aims to win strong investors from DACH Advisory’s Arab clientele to finance European life sciences companies. Furthermore, the team at FCF Life Sciences will attend to the needs of clients from the region.
DACH Advisory employs 40 people at its headquarters in Dubai and offices in Vienna and Moscow. In the past ten years, it has completed transactions with a volume of 7 billion dollars for its clients. Zaid Maleh, Chief Executive Officer of DACH Advisory, was very pleased about the partnership. Maleh said, “FCF has built up enormous expertise in the life sciences sector and has an extensive network to connect interesting European companies with local investors. Because of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we are seeing increased interest in European biotechnology among local investors. We look forward to working with FCF.”
ABOUT FCF FOX CORPORATE FINANCE
FCF is a specialized Investment Bank and Financing Specialist, advising public and private small/mid-market companies in the German speaking regions.FCF focuses on four primary client segments:
- MidCap: Medium-sized companies with sustainable business models in typical “Mittelstand” industries, such as industrial products and machinery, automotive, communications, logistics, and consumer products
- SmallCap / Growth: Companies with revenues between €20 and €100 million and high / above average growth rates
- DeepTech: R&D-driven companies in technology sectors, entering the commercialization stage with initial fast-growing revenues
- Life Sciences: Highly innovative companies focusing on the development of cutting-edge biotechnology, med-tech, health-tech and pharmaceuticals solutions
FCF structures, arranges and places equity and debt capital transactions and supports its clients’ growth, IPO/Pre-IPO, acquisition and standard balance sheet (re-)financing strategies.
Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Munich, FCF has direct relationships and works with all leading German, European and international financiers, lenders and investment houses addressing German small/mid-cap companies.