FCF Fox Corporate Finance GmbH is delighted to publish the new “FCF Life Sciences Venture Capital Monitor – 03/2020”.
The Monitor is a monthly published overview of biotechnology, pharmaceutical, medical technology and healthcare technology companies, displaying venture capital financing trends in the European life sciences industry.
As of the end of March 2020, we identify the following current VC trends in Europe:
- Overall Life Sciences funding reaches EUR 1,595m
- Top 4 deals are well above EUR 100m
- 4 of the Top 5 investors are from France, HTGF currently in second place
- Biotechnology received half of total investment volume
- Oncology and Immunology currently dominate as the top indications
To access the full report, please click here.