FCF Fox Corporate Finance GmbH is delighted to publish the new “FCF Life Science Venture Capital Monitor – 02/2020”.
The Monitor is a monthly published overview of biotechnology, pharmaceutical, medical technology and healthcare technology companies, displaying venture capital financing trends in the European life science industry.
As of the end of February 2020, we identify the following current VC trends in Europe:
- Overall funding volume at EUR 888m (YTD)
- UK Life Science companies dominate the fund raising with a 44% share and are also leading the Top 3 deals
- Biotech companies account for a 41% share, followed by HealthTech with a 36% share
- Oncology is only the second most funded indication in Biotech
- High-Tech Gründerfonds and Boehringer Ingelheim Ventures are second and third most active investors, the rest of the Top 5 are Bpifrance, Idinvest Partners and Kurma Partners
To access the full report, please click here.