FCF Fox Corporate Finance GmbH is delighted to publish the new “FCF Industrial Machinery Market Study – 2020”.Based on available data from European industrial machinery producers, the FCF Industrial Machinery Market Study is a detailed and comprehensive analysis of the industrial machinery sector and especially addresses the European small-/midcap market segment.
Key findings of the FCF Industrial Machinery Market Study (August 2020) are:
- Revenue is expected to decrease by -7.3% from ’19 to ’20
- EBITDA is expected to decrease by -7.8% from ’19 to ’20
- EBIT is expected to decrease by -27.6% from ’19 to ’20
- EV / EBITDA valuation multiple increased from 10.8x in ’19 to 11.8x LTM
- Net leverage increased from 1.8x in ’19 to 2.4x LTM
- Interest cover ratio decreased from 17.4x in ’19 to 13.4x LTM
- The number of Private Equity (PE) and M&A deals decreased from 108 in ’18 to 76 in ’19 (PE) and from 161 to 160 (M&A)
To access the full report, please click here.
By Marcel Lange, Tristan Blümli, Marco Buonafede and Yasmin Herrmann