FCF Fox Corporate Finance GmbH is delighted to publish the new “FCF European Infrastructure & Construction Market Study – 2022”.
Based on available data from European infrastructure and construction companies, the FCF Infrastructure & Construction Market Study is a detailed and comprehensive analysis of the infrastructure and construction sector and especially addresses the European small- / midcap market segment.
Key findings of the FCF European Infrastructure & Construction Market Study (December 2022): are:
- Revenue is expected to increase by 4.6% from ’21 to ’22
- EBITDA is expected to increase by 20.8% from ’21 to ’22
- EBIT is expected to increase by 16.6% from ’21 to ’22
- EV / EBITDA valuation multiple decreased from 9.0x in ’21 to 8.0x LTM
- Net leverage decreased from 2.9x in ’21 to 2.6x LTM
- Interest cover ratio increased from 27.6x in ’21 to 29.4x LTM
- The number of Private Equity (PE) deals increased from 44 in ’20 to 77 in ’21 and M&A deal activity increased from 33 in ’20 to 75 in ’21
To access the full report, please click here.
By Kai Frömert, Marcel Lange, Tristan Blümli, Marco Buonafede, Yasmin Herrmann und Florian Hoch.