FCF Fox Corporate Finance GmbH is delighted to publish the new “FCF European Infrastructure & Construction Market Study – 2021”.
Based on available data from European infrastructure and construction companies, the FCF Infrastructure & Construction Market Study is a detailed and comprehensive analysis of the infrastructure and construction sector and especially addresses the European small- / midcap market segment.Key findings of the FCF European Infrastructure & Construction Market Study (December 2021): are:
- Revenue is expected to increase by 12.3% from ’20 to ’21
- EBITDA is expected to increase by 73.2% from ’20 to ’21
- EBIT is expected to increase by 81.0% from ’20 to ’21
- EV / EBITDA valuation multiple slightly decreased from 9.5x in ’20 to 9.3x LTM
- Net leverage stayed constant at 4.2x in ’20 and LTM
- Interest cover ratio increased from 18.1x in ’20 to 21.1x LTM
- The number of Private Equity (PE) deals slightly increased from 38 in ’19 to 39 in ’20 and M&A deal activity increased from 23 in ’19 to 29 in ‘20
To access the full report, please click here.
By Marcel Lange, Tristan Blümli, Marco Buonafede, Yasmin Herrmann and Maximilian Hönig.