FCF Fox Corporate Finance GmbH is delighted to publish the new “FCF European Infrastructure & Construction Market Study – 2020”.
Based on available data from European infrastructure and construction companies, the FCF Infrastructure & Construction Market Study is a detailed and comprehensive analysis of the infrastructure and construction sector and especially addresses the European small- / midcap market segment.Key findings of the FCF European Infrastructure & Construction Market Study (October 2020): are:
- Revenue is expected to decrease by 12.4% from ’19 to ’20
- EBITDA is expected to decrease by 10.9% from ’19 to ’20
- EBIT is expected to decrease by 24.0% from ’19 to ’20
- EV / EBITDA valuation multiple increased from 14.9x in ’19 to 16.0x LTM
- EV / EBIT valuation multiple slightly increased from 9.6x in ’19 to 10.0x LTM
- Net leverage increased from 3.4x in ’19 to 3.6x LTM
- Interest cover ratio decreased from 17.4x in ’19 to 13.3x LTM
- The number of Private Equity (PE) deals slightly decreased from 37 in ’18 to 36 in ’19 and M&A deal activity decreased from 35 in ’18 to 21 in ‘19
To access the full report, please click here.