FCF Fox Corporate Finance GmbH is delighted to publish the new “FCF Biotech Venture Capital Monitor – USA 01/2022”.
The Monitor is a monthly published overview of venture capital trends in the US-Biotech sector.
As of the end of January 2022, we identify the following current VC trends in the US-Biotech sector:
- Total financing volume for biotech companies in the US since the beginning of the year amounts to USD 5,324m
- The top 5 deals already surpassed USD 100m each in the first month of the year
- The largest deal volume amounted to USD 3,000m for Altos Labs
- Surveyor Capital dominates the top 5 investors by deal size (USD 61m), followed by Foresite Capital Management (USD 60m) and General Catalyst (USD 46m)
- Central nervous system is the indication with the highest investment activity at the beginning of the year
To access the full report, please click here.