FCF Fox Corporate Finance GmbH is delighted to publish the new “FCF Bank Monitor – Q3 2021”.
FCF regularly engages in research on the banking sector based on available data from the most active and largest 21 banking institutions in the German Mittelstand. The findings are published semi-annually in the FCF Bank Monitor.
The FCF Bank Monitor includes:
- Credit Default Swaps: Analysis of the 1-/5-/10-Year Credit Default Swaps (CDS) Spreads, which serve as forward-looking risk indicators within the banking sector
- Rating: Rating information of the large rating agencies
- Bank Ranking: League Table provides insight into the health and market perspective of the individual banking institutions, in addition to highlighting the relative performance between the institutions
The FCF Bank Monitor should aid every executive in the German Mittelstand in the selection of their long-term banking partner, following the motto “Know-Your-Bank”.
Key findings of the FCF Bank Monitor (Q3 2021):
- 1-Year CDS Spreads: 7.7 bps to 51.8 bps (factor 6.7x)
- 5-Year CDS Spreads: 25.6 bps to 79.9 bps (factor 3.1x)
- 10-Year CDS Spreads: 39.2 bps to 97.0 bps (factor 2.5x)
- Ratings: AA- to BBB (factor 5 rating notches)
- League Table (Top 3): ING Bank, SEB, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation