FCF Fox Corporate Finance GmbH is delighted to publish the new “FCF Bank Monitor – H1 2020”.
FCF regularly engages in research on the banking sector based on available data from the most active and largest 21 banking institutions in the German Mittelstand. The findings are published semi-annually in the FCF Bank Monitor.
Key findings of the FCF Bank Monitor (July 2020):
- 1-Year CDS Spreads: 10.6 bps bis 62.9 bps (factor 6.0x)
- 5-Year CDS Spreads: 31.9 bps bis 126.9 bps (factor 4.0x)
- 10-Year CDS Spreads: 46.8 bps bis 164.1 bps (factor 3.5x)
- Ratings: AA- bis BBB- (factor 6 rating notches)
- League Table (Top 3): ING Bank, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, SEB