JOINT VENTURE WITH YAFO CAPITAL, LTD.
With the idea to have representatives for licensing transactions in Europe and in China, FCF Life Sciences formed a joint venture with Yafo Capital, Ltd. in 2019. Together, we form a unique team to address the needs of our European and Asian clients. Our aim is to facilitate and guarantee a smooth partnering process.
Facts on Yafo Capital, Ltd.
- Shanghai based advisory firm
- Established network and access to leading 200+ Pharma and MedTech companies in Asia
- Team of 20+ professionals with banking and healthcare background
- ~20 completed transactions within the last five years
ACCESS CHINA FORUM
ACCESS CHINA is the most effective deal-making platform for Western pharma and biotech leaders looking to enter or expand in the Chinese market. ACCESS CHINA creates invaluable business development opportunities by directly connecting and meeting with the right partners for development, licensing or commercial collaborations.
FCF Fox Corporate Finance GmbH is delighted to publish the new “FCF Biotech Venture Capital Monitor – USA 08/2023”.
The Monitor is a monthly published overview of venture capital trends in the US-Biotech sector.
As of the end of August 2023, we identify the following current VC trends in the US-Biotech sector:
- In 2023, overall Biotech funding in the USA has reached USD 13,752m
- Compared to August 2022 the financing volume decreased by more than 40% (23,189m vs. 13,752m)
- The top 5 deals exceed USD 270m each, the largest transaction amounted to USD 401m with ElevateBio
- Cellares has the highest transaction Volume of USD 255m in August, followed by Genesis Therapeutics USD 224m and ADARx Pharmaceuticals USD 200m
- Flagship Pioneers (USA) is leading the Top 5 Investors (by deal volume), followed by ARCH Venture Partners (USA) and OrbiMed (USA)
- As an indication oncology records the highest investment activity
To access the full report, please click here.
If you are interested in exploring China licensing opportunities, please contact us: