In April 2014, FCF hosted its 7th FCF Family-to-Family Day at The Charles Hotel in Munich.
The FCF Family-to-Family Day connects publicly listed, companies with family ownership and high net worth individuals and / or their family offices since its inception in 2011.
Prof. Dr. Michael H. Grote – Vice President and Professor on Corporate Finance at the Frankfurt School of Finance & Management –held a presentation on high frequency trading.
- STEICO SE – Dr. David Meyer (Managing Director Finance)
- CTS Eventim AG – Marco Haeckermann (Director Corporate Development & Strategy)
- Alno AG – Arnd Kumpmann (Special Advisor to the CEO)
- SMA Solar Technology AG – Pierre-Pascal Urbon (CEO)
- Alphaform AG – Dr. Thomas Vetter (CEO)
- Catana GmbH – Finnbogi A. Baldvinsson (CEO)