In October 2013, FCF hosted its 6th FCF Family-to-Family Day at The Charles Hotel in Munich.
The FCF Family-to-Family Day connects publicly listed, companies with family ownership and high net worth individuals and / or their family offices since its inception in 2011.
Prof. em. Dr. Wolfgang Wiegand – former Chairman of the German Council of German Experts, now Member of the Council of Real Estate Experts, Bavarian Academy of Science and Humanities and Academic Advisory Council of the Federal Ministry of Finance – held a presentation about economy, the financial crisis and economic policy after the German election.
- Manz AG – Dieter Manz (CEO)
- 2G Energy AG – Christian Grotholt (CEO)
- Curasan AG – Dr. Erwin Amashaufer (CFO)
- Francotyp-Postalia Holding AG – Hans Szymanski (CEO & CFO)
- Nanogate AG – Ralf Zastrau (CEO)