On April 7th 2016, FCF hosted its 3rd FCF IPO Conference at The Charles Hotel in Munich.
FCF hosted its 3rd annual FCF IPO Conference, titled “IPOs in Germany, Europe and the USA: Three Options / Three Perspectives”.
The conference featured the following high-profile speakers, addressing all aspects around IPOs from an investment banking, stock exchange, legal and issuer perspective:
- Deutsche Bank (German investment bank)
- KBC Securities (Belgian investment bank)
- Oddo Seydler (French investment bank)
- Stifel (US investment bank)
- Deutsche Boerse (German stock exchange)
- Euronext (European stock exchange)
- NASDAQ (US stock exchange)
- NYSE (US stock exchange)
- Hogan Lovells (global law firm)
- Latham & Watkins (global law firm)
- Paul Hastings (global law firm)
- Curetis (recently listed German company)
- BRAIN / MIG Fonds (German institutional investor)
As part of the conference, FCF presented its FCF IPO Review around current trends and market conditions in the German, European and US IPO Markets.
The IPO Conference concluded with a get-together among the participants.
Download: FCF IPO Review