FCF Fox Corporate Finance is a specialized Investment Bank and Financing Specialist, advising public and private small/mid-market companies. FCF Life Sciences structures, arranges and places equity, debt and licensing transactions and supports innovative Life Sciences companies from Europe in realizing venture, growth, pre-IPO/IPO, and financing strategies. FCF Life Sciences enables clients to implement capital structures with leading local and international investors at the best possible terms.
To strengthen our Life Sciences team in Munich, we are looking for excellent and highly motivated colleagues to support our team:
Investment Banking Intern – Life Sciences (m/f/d)
We offer a unique internship in the field of Life Sciences with professional training and exciting fields of work. Become part of a young and dynamic team with an exceptional, familiar working environment and the opportunity to make an important contribution to the success of FCF Life Sciences. While the compensation is competitive and attractive, we can also assist in the search for an accommodation. In addition, we offer you the opportunity to complete the financing training course “Wallstreet Prep”.
- Creating business valuations, financial models, company presentations, information memoranda and investment analyses
- Independent research and preparation of studies on companies and sectors, as well as special topics
- Management of all investment banking activities within higher-level, longer and complex transaction processes
- Interaction with clients and investors (conference calls, meetings, workshops, etc.)
- Best possible preparation for investment banking interviews and far-reaching job prospects
- Versatile insights through active participation in financing transactions
- Build up your own network
- High reputation in the German speaking and Anglo-Saxon area
- Takeover opportunity as an analyst in case of outstanding performance
- FCF Fox Corporate Finance GmbH, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, UniCredit, Commerzbank, Alpina Partners (PE), Bryan Garnier & Co. GmbH, as well as former clients
- Fluent in German and English (spoken and written), as well as excellent handling of all MS Office applications
- High level of commitment and outstanding analytical skills, with a high degree of personal initiative and being motivated by challenging tasks
- A quick comprehension, resilience as well as “lateral thinking and out of the box”
- High level of team spirit and a responsible, independent way of working
- Bachelor’s degree from 3rd semester of a leading university in the fields of Business Sciences (finance, economics, etc.) or Life Sciences (medicine, biology, etc.)
- Already some month internship experience in Venture Capital, Private Equity, Banking, Corporate Finance or Mergers & Acquisitions or Life Sciences companies
- Basic knowledge of common valuation methods
- Knowledge of VBA or other programming languages
- Willingness to commit to a 3-month, preferably 6-month internship
If you meet our requirements and are interested in investment banking, you are the ideal candidate for us. We look forward to receiving your complete application in German (short cover letter with your preferred start date, current curriculum vitae, relevant university and school diploma, internship certificates).