FCF is a specialized investment bank and financing specialist for listed and private medium-sized companies in the German-speaking region. FCF structures, arranges and places equity and debt financing and supports its clients in implementing growth, pre-IPO / IPO, acquisition, financing and refinancing strategies. FCF transactions enable clients to implement capital structures with leading German and international investors and financiers at the best possible terms.
To strengthen our team in Munich, we are looking for excellent and highly motivated employees who support our team.
Investment Banking Intern (m/f/d)
We offer a unique internship with professional training and exciting fields of work. Become part of a dynamic team with an exceptional, familiar working environment and the opportunity to make an important contribution to the success of FCF. The compensation is competitive and attractive; we can also assist in the search for accommodation. In addition, we offer you the opportunity to complete the financing training course “Wallstreet Prep”.
What do I learn at FCF
- Creating business valuations, financial models, company presentations, information memoranda and investment analyses
- Independent research and preparation of studies on companies and sectors, as well as special topics
- Management of all investment banking activities within large and complex transaction processes
- Interaction with clients (conference calls, meetings, workshops, etc.)
How does FCF help me with my professional career
- Best possible preparation for investment banking interviews and far-reaching job prospects
- Versatile insights through active participation in financing transactions
- Build up your own network
- High reputation in the German-speaking and Anglo-Saxon area
- Takeover opportunity as an analyst in case of outstanding performance
Where are former interns of FCF active
- FCF Fox Corporate Finance GmbH, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, UniCredit, Commerzbank, Alpina Partners (PE), Bryan Garnier & Co. GmbH, as well as former clients
What FCF expects from you
- Fluent in German and English (spoken and written), as well as excellent handling of all MS Office applications
- High level of commitment and outstanding analytical skills, with a high degree of personal initiative and being motivated by challenging tasks
- A quick comprehension, resilience as well as “lateral thinking and out of the box”
- High level of team spirit and a responsible, independent way of working
- Bachelor’s degree from the 3rd semester of a leading university in the areas of finance, economics, accounting or business administration
- Already some month internship experience in Venture Capital, Private Equity, Banking, Corporate Finance or Mergers & Acquisitions
- Basic knowledge of common valuation methods
- Willingness to commit to a 3-month, preferably 6-month internship
If you meet our requirements and are interested in investment banking, you are the ideal candidate for us. We look forward to receiving your complete application in German (short cover letter with your preferred start date, current curriculum vitae, relevant university and school diploma, internship certificates).
FCF Fox Corporate Finance GmbH | Maximilianstrasse 12-14, 80539 München T: +49-89-20 60 409-125 | F: +49-89-20 60 409-299 | www.fcf.de