FCF is a specialized Investment Bank and Financing Specialist, advising public and private small/mid-market companies in the German speaking regions. FCF structures, arranges and places equity and debt capital transactions and supports its clients’ growth, IPO/Pre-IPO, acquisition and standard balance sheet (re-)financing strategies. FCF transactions enable clients to implement capital structures with leading German and international investors and financiers at the best possible terms.
To strengthen our team in Munich, we are looking for excellent and highly motivated employees who support our team.
Investment Banking Analyst (m/f/d)
We offer a unique investment banking analyst position with professional induction and exciting fields of work and an attractive and competitive compensation. Become part of a dynamic team with an exceptional familiar working environment and the opportunity to make an important contribution to the success of FCF.
- Project co-responsibility for equity and debt transactions
- Management of all investment banking activities within the larger, longer and complex transaction processes
- Creating client presentations, information memoranda, management presentations and investment analyse
- Develop business studies, business valuations and financial models
- Analyse of current sector and capital market trends
- Fluent German and English spoken and written, as well as excellent handling of all MS Office applications
- High level of commitment and outstanding analytical skills, a high degree of personal initiative and enjoyment of challenging tasks
- Quick comprehension, resilience and “lateral thinking and thinking ahead”
- High level of team spirit and a responsible, independent way of working
- Excellent Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or Business Administration
- Practical experience of at least 6 months in investment banking, banking, private equity or venture capital
- Knowledge of common analytical and quantitative valuation methods as well as financial modelling
- Flat corporate hierarchy and direct collaboration with senior bankers
- A high level of experience and know-how transfer
- Very good training and extensive development opportunities
- An exceptional, familiar working environment within a dynamic team
- Competitive remuneration for a permanent contract after the probation time
- Interaction with clients (conference calls, meetings, workshops, etc.)
- If necessary, we offer you the opportunity to complete the training course “Wallstreet Prep”
If you meet our requirements and are interested in investment banking, you are the ideal candidate for us. We look forward to receiving your complete application in German (short cover letter with your preferred start date, current curriculum vitae, relevant university and school diploma, internship certificates).